Why would you pay a stranger to tell people around how good you are? Isn’t it easy enough for any business person to speak about his/her passion? Can’t customers just show up at your store and see for themselves the superior quality of your products/services?
I do not know your business better then you do. But I do know the ways to show the world (or your neighborhood) your unique value. My job is to help you bring more customers into your doors/more cash into your pocket.
So what is unique about me? What makes me the best partner to work with? The goal of this website is not just to sell my services. My main goal is to educate and to find MY clients, who would benefit the most from our collaboration, who would be comfortable honestly discussing their problems and dreams. Building long term relationships and growing businesses together is what I’m looking for.
Marketing is a HUGE part of the business. Without clients who are excited about it and ready to pay for it even the most amazing product has no future. And you need to understand the importance of choosing the right marketing partner and spend some time reading information here (at least as you would spend your time choosing a new gadget).
Here is some useful information about me:
- BA in Education from St-Petersburg State University (Russia)
- MA in Sociology from Manchester University (UK)
- One year in MBA program at Babson College (recognized as the best entrepreneurial business school in the world for 17 years in a row)
- Almost 20 years experience of starting and running businesses in diverse industries including PR and Marketing, Journalism, Education, Stock Market and Real Estate, Fitness.
- I’m an author of a book and more than 200 articles about business and social issues.
- I’m an expert of Examiner.com on Internet Marketing and Weight Loss channels.
- I’m an instructor of Colorado Free University and a creator of the course “Success with Daily Deals for Small Business Owners”.
- I have traveled to more than 30 countries and have lived in 3 of th
- I’m a single parent of three kids and know from my own experience what budget limitations mean and how to stay calm in a crazy environment.
- Growing up in the Soviet Union, I told my kindergarten teacher: “When I grow up, I’ll go to the US to make a communist revolution there”.
- I tasted Coke-Cola for the first time at the age of 21 and learned to drive a car when I was 31.
- I ran a presidential election campaign in my early twenties and organized the first in the US International Pole Dance Competition being almost forty.
So I do not offer babysitting services for business owners. But if you are mature enough to stay open for new opportunities and wise enough to understand how little each of us know, I’d love to meet you and to discuss how I can help you succeed in any economy.